THE BUSINESS B.L.U.E.P.R.I.N.T MASTERCLASS
....building business masters
LET’S TALK ABOUT WHY BUSINESSES GO BROKE....
The essence of every business is to ultimately MAKE SUSTAINABLE PROFIT REPEATEDLY whilst ensuring that cost stays at the barest minimum. So when you run a business that make sales but you & your business are constantly broke at the end of every month, something is fundamentally wrong..... It behoves me to ask what could be the problem?
What Will You Learn From This Course?
Participants would have mastered the following skills:
1. Be able to correctly diagnose and document business challenge(s) and develop strategic options for addressing these challenge(s) in record time.
2. Know how to analyse a new idea to ascertain the survival quotient of an intended business/product/service before they even launch out.
3. Understand the core essence of branding, advertising and public relations, and are also able to deploy easy-to-use modules to design and implement these tenets in their business even if it is a no-capital start-up business.
4. Develop a simplified cash flow system and portfolio management system that allows them pay themselves very well without tempering with the liquidity health of their start-up business.
5. Be able to carry out a full diagnostics on your business and develop a comprehensive BUSINESS AUDIT REPORT to check their business health without requiring the service of a business consultant.
Meet Your Tutor
As a business engineer par excellence, over the last decade and half, I have successfully helped many businesses as well as local/international business support agencies (including the WORLD BANK) design MODELS, TEMPLATES & SYSTEMS that have been proven to work and are creating transgenerational business entities with local and international footprints.
I am passionate about helping entrepreneurs LEARN to ask the right questions about their business challenges in a bid to diagnose the true influences that are behind their business struggles whilst seeking to optimise their productivity & profitability. As I would always ask:
"How do you recognise an answer if you don't even know what the question is in the first place?" In otherwords, how do you recognise that a key is the right fit for a lock if you don't first understand how the lock works?
Participants are allowed to come with their laptops for the class as plug points will be provided. Do remember that this class is only for 30 persons so do book your slot swiftly before the slots fill up!
Monday November 26th
Tuesday November 27th
Wednesday November 28th
The classes will run from 9am - 3pm each day and refreshments will be served at 2 intervals during each day.